How to Order
So, you've finally found the handsome stationery that will announce the good word to the people you care most
about - the hard part is over! Ordering from the Ladyfingers Shop is a breeze when you follow these simple and delightful steps.
Looking to order Custom Invitations? This process is a little different. Please visit this page for more information.
STEP 1: Order it!
• Once you've completed your order, you'll receive an email from us containing a link to an online form. This is the place to type in all of the information you'd like us to use on your Invitations, Save the Dates, etc. Please fill out this form as ACCURATELY as possible, as we will by copying your info VER BATIM. Please double-check your spelling, grammar and punctuation before hitting Send!
STEP 2: Design it!
• After we've received the content from your online form submission, please allow 5 business days to receive a digital PDF proof of your designs. (In a hurry? We provide Rush options).
STEP 3: Revise it!
• If there are any corrections that need to be made to the content of your invitation, now's your chance! One round of complimentary revisions is included in your order. Any additional revisions are subject to a revision fee, so please make sure you catch any edits now!
STEP 4: Approve it!
• We need your design approval before we head into the printing stage. All designs must be approved before they go to press, so please be sure your proof is accurate!
STEP 5: Print it!
• Once we receive your final approval, we begin making your letterpress plates and printing your job. The printing process can take up to 10 business days. Again, if you need your stationery before 10 days, please see our Rush section.
Looking for info about how long it will take? Check out our T&C page!
If you have any questions at any time, please feel free to contact us. We're a small printshop located in Pawtucket, Rhode Island and we always love hearing from our clients!